Accounting Done For You and Made Easy
Don’t Waste Your Valuable Time on Bookkeeping and Finances… Give Yourself Time to Do What You Do Best – Go Out and Get More Clients!
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the bookkeeping end of their business when the time could be far better spent focusing on the service or the clients your business specialize in.
The successful small business owner knows to spend more time on work means generating more profit. Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping and accounting to the professionals!
Monthly or quarterly, depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we will take care of the following accounting and bookkeeping services, which benefit your business in the following ways…
- bank reconciliation…
- identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- income statements…
- we will provide you with regular profit / loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- understand what areas of your business are over / under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- determine your current tax liability.
- balance sheets…
- gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- general ledger management
- we can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
- unlimited consultations.
We can also customize our service to you by adding…
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (720) 414-2748 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
– Frank Xavier
Mike Hurdle and Hurdle CPA has helped our small business grow by giving us specific accounting consulting, for our specific business needs. Mike started out by taking on our taxes which needed to be quickly filed, and that were left in a mess from past accountants. He got everything cleaned up, in by the deadlines, and even got us a refund. After doing a great job with our tax filing, he restructured our QuickBooks accounts to streamline the way we categorize everything. It made things less stressful, clearer, and more productive when handling our accounting. He continued his services by giving us one-on-one training in QuickBooks that was tailored to how we specifically use the software for our business. It further helped us create the infrastructure in our accounting we needed to maximize our time and needs. Now we’re learning the proper ways to maximize our deductions, and gain the benefits of lower taxes, which is important to maximize our profits. We’ve also had Mike help us set up and use QuickBooks Payroll and he’s continued to do our taxes, including our personal taxes. Mike is personable, he helps us in our home office or remotely as needed. We can’t say enough about the help he’s given us and we highly recommend his services.
-Meagan (and Kevin) RandallHelped our small business grow