Internal Systems For Your Business
Discover How Our Systems Can Free You to Work ON Your Business… Not IN Your Business.
We can help you help your business by providing an objective review of your internal control systems and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures.
Among the corrections we might help you make…
- Segregate duties in order to reduce risk of error or inappropriate action. This involves making sure that no one person has control over all aspects of any single financial transaction.
- Ensuring that all transactions are handled by a delegate with approved authority to handle such transactions.
- Put systems into place which create a process where all transactions are reviewed and reconciled by someone other than the transactor.
- Assure physical safety of all equipment and introduce periodic counts to compare equipment, inventory, cash and other property are consistent with that on record.
- Implement job training for all employees and make sure that employees have the knowledge and resources to carry out their job duties, are provided with an appropriate amount of supervision, and are aware of the channels for reporting potential problems.
- Documentation of all policies and procedures that are accessible to your employees and the procedures for continued guidance and training regarding these procedures to address employee turnover or prolonged employee absence.
- A consistent review of operations to determine that results are consistent with objectives and goals.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (720) 414-2748 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
– Frank Xavier
Mike Hurdle and Atlas Financial has helped our small business grow by giving us specific accounting consulting, for our specific business needs. Mike started out by taking on our taxes which needed to be quickly filed, and that were left in a mess from past accountants. He got everything cleaned up, in by the deadlines, and even got us a refund. After doing a great job with our tax filing, he restructured our QuickBooks accounts to streamline the way we categorize everything. It made things less stressful, clearer, and more productive when handling our accounting. He continued his services by giving us one-on-one training in QuickBooks that was tailored to how we specifically use the software for our business. It further helped us create the infrastructure in our accounting we needed to maximize our time and needs. Now we’re learning the proper ways to maximize our deductions, and gain the benefits of lower taxes, which is important to maximize our profits. We’ve also had Mike help us set up and use QuickBooks Payroll and he’s continued to do our taxes, including our personal taxes. Mike is personable, he helps us in our home office or remotely as needed. We can’t say enough about the help he’s given us and we highly recommend his services.
-Meagan (and Kevin) RandallHelped our small business grow