Tax Planning For Big Savings
Would You Like to Shrink Your Yearly Tax Burden?
Our Proprietary Plan Will Minimize Your IRS Liability.
Our tax professionals focus on mastering the nuances of tax law, complex tax codes and staying up-to-date on changes that will affect your tax returns throughout the year.
We do this because we know that planning is the key to valuable tax savings and we want to help you plan for greater income by implementing tax savings strategies throughout the year that will benefit you all year long.
Our clients pay the least amount of taxes allowable by law because we help them look for ways to minimize their tax burden.
Let us help you with your tax planning, too!
Did you know, for instance, that you can…
- move your income into lower tax brackets by splitting income among family members or legal entities.
- shift income and/or expenses to different years in order to best take advantage of lower rates.
- defer tax liability through some types of investment options.
- avoid tax liability through some types of investment options, both on the federal and state level.
- increase your tax deductions by purchasing things that you enjoy.
These, and other Tax Saving Strategies will help you:
- benefit from the growth and savings of your own assets by keeping them out of the government’s hands.
- reduce taxes on investments so that you can grow your money quicker.
- keep more of what you make by reducing your taxed income.
- defer income in order to keep your money now and pay your taxes later.
- understand estate taxes and planning so that your family gets to keep more of what you make.
- give money while reducing taxes to maximize your giving potential.
- plan for retirement in ways that best benefit you rather than the IRS.
When you become our client, you are paying for a tax planning service that will pay you back. Most of our clients experience tax burden relief, as well as time saved and peace of mind. Our fees are often paid back through the reduced tax liability you will enjoy as part of our planning and legitimate tax savings strategies.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (720) 414-2748 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
– Frank Xavier
Mike Hurdle and Atlas Financial has helped our small business grow by giving us specific accounting consulting, for our specific business needs. Mike started out by taking on our taxes which needed to be quickly filed, and that were left in a mess from past accountants. He got everything cleaned up, in by the deadlines, and even got us a refund. After doing a great job with our tax filing, he restructured our QuickBooks accounts to streamline the way we categorize everything. It made things less stressful, clearer, and more productive when handling our accounting. He continued his services by giving us one-on-one training in QuickBooks that was tailored to how we specifically use the software for our business. It further helped us create the infrastructure in our accounting we needed to maximize our time and needs. Now we’re learning the proper ways to maximize our deductions, and gain the benefits of lower taxes, which is important to maximize our profits. We’ve also had Mike help us set up and use QuickBooks Payroll and he’s continued to do our taxes, including our personal taxes. Mike is personable, he helps us in our home office or remotely as needed. We can’t say enough about the help he’s given us and we highly recommend his services.
-Meagan (and Kevin) RandallHelped our small business grow